Raptors Youth Sports programs are committed to the proper development and growth of local youth athletes in the City of Bonney Lake and surrounding areas. Our goal is to not just teach fundamentals but to instill a passion and understanding of teamwork, commitment, staying physically active, and how to work with others to accomplish a goal. With these fundamentals, we are preparing our athletes for future success and to provide local communities with citizens they can be proud of.
We support one another both in football & cheer and most importantly.....we have fun together!
Raptors Youth Football is part of the Nisqually Junior Football League. It is a youth football league that is Grade & weight oriented. Players will be placed on teams based on their age. Divisions within the Nisqually Junior Football League are listed in the 2022 Age/Weight Chart. There are no weight restrictions in 7/8th grades.
2022 REGISTRATION FEES:
- $250 Tackle - Includes Socks, Practice Jersey, Jersey, Skilled Training, Facility Rentals
- $75 Helmet Rental
- $30 Shoulder Pad Rental
- $100 Helmet & Shoulder Pad Rental
- You may purchase your own equipment
Tackle: Grades 1st-8th
Certified weights are with helmet, shoulder pads, and shoes/cleats
Weight Limits (up for revote in 2022)
- 1st/2nd-grade teams: 100 lbs. weight limit for a skilled position on offense. If over this weight must be a down lineman on defense.
- 3rd/4th-grade teams: 130 lbs. weight limit for a skilled position on offense. If over this weight must be a down lineman on defense.
- 5th/6th-grade teams: 160 lbs. weight limit for a skilled position on offense. If over this weight must be a down lineman on defense.
- No weight limits for 7th/8th-grade teams.
- Weight limit is the weight listed with ALL actual playing equipment on.
- Players that are over the weight limit are considered non-skilled positions. These players will be identified by a select sticker on the back of players' helmets.
- A player MUST complete 3 non-contact and 2 contact practices to be eligible for competition.
Elite 7v7 & 5v5 Football
- 1 game uniforms
- Soft Shell Helmet
- Tournament Entry Fee
- Skilled training and Position skill development
- Practice one to two days a week